Manchester Criminal Defense Attorneys
Questions That Will Help You Find The Right Lawyer
If you or a loved one faces criminal charges in Tennessee, the consequences can be severe. Whether you need a lawyer for a DUI defense or you face a more serious violent crime or drug charge, the outcome of your case can impact your family and your future.
The most important decision you make is the attorney you select to represent you. Finding the right criminal defense attorney can be challenging, but there are a few key questions that can help you narrow the field:
- Is the law firm well-established?
- Do the lawyers you will work with have a track record of successfully representing individuals in misdemeanor and felony cases?
- Have the lawyers taken cases to trial and won, or do they have a pattern of settling cases even when it may not be in the client’s best interest?
- Will the lawyers you speak with be the same ones who handle your case and communicate with you throughout?
Established Coffee County Felony Lawyers
At the law firm of Rogers, Duncan & North in Manchester, Tennessee, we aggressively protect our clients’ rights en route to achieving the best possible outcome. While we work to bring our cases to an efficient resolution without going to trial, we never do so if it is not in the best interest of our clients. Our lawyers have more than 80 years of cumulative experience, and we are always prepared to litigate if a fair agreement cannot be reached.
We provide effective criminal defense for individuals throughout Southern Middle Tennessee in municipal, state courts, and across the full spectrum of charges, including:
- DUI/DWI — Protecting drivers’ rights, including those with a commercial driver’s license who must keep their driving privilege in order to remain employed
- Drug crimes — Defending against charges of possession to more serious charges of drug trafficking, transporting, manufacturing or illegal possession of prescription drugs
- Assault and battery — Including domestic violence, aggravated assault and sexual assault
- Theft and burglary — Including retail theft, robbery, forgery, fraud, receiving stolen property and identity theft
- Weapons crimes — Including unlawful possession of a firearm, use of a deadly weapon, unlawful disposition of a firearm and possession of illegal firearms
If you face criminal charges and need to speak with an experienced Manchester criminal defense lawyer, call 931-728-0820 or use our contact form to schedule a free consultation. Evening and weekend meetings are available by appointment.